Scheme 3: TRAINING OF MUSLIM WOMEN IN STITCHING, EMBROIDERY AND KNITTING
In this scheme of training in stitching, embroidery and knitting for the Muslim women in the State to be implemented through the NGOs on the following Conditions
1. The training period would be for the duration of 6 months with 2 batches of 25-30 students per day.
2. The NGOs can adjust the timings of the training to suit the convenience of trainees with a fixed component such as both in the morning and afternoon.
3. The training shall be impact by well qualified committed trainers with vast experience in cutting and stitching.
4. The Honorarium of Rs 3,500/- Per month in respect of the trainer and Rs 2,000/- Per month in respect of the Asst. Trainer will be borne by the Karnataka State Wakf Foundation for Women.
5. An amount of Rs 100/- Per month would be provided to each of the trainee for training material. This amount will not b given in cash but material will be supplied in the training Classes. This expenditure would be met by the Karnataka State Wakf Foundation for Development.
6. At the end of the training period successful candidates will be provided with Sewing machine subject to the condition that 50% of the cost shall be met by the trainees or the NGOs. And for Orphan and windows, sewing machines will be provided free of cost by the Karnataka State Wakf Foundation for Women Development.
7. The NGOs should have their own infrastructure facilities. Preference will be given to those who have their own building or accommodation. Actual electricity and other maintenance charges will be borne by the Foundation.